UTILITY BILLING SOFTWARE - LOW MONTHLY FEES
No upfront costs, no contracts, prices average just $0.15 per customer!
Choose the platform that best meets your needs
- Run Diversified Billing on your network
- Use Diversified Billing from the cloud
- Get all of the Diversified Billing features, but let our outsource staff do the work
- Seamlessly change platforms as your needs change
Streamline your operation and make your customers smile
- Single screen for all customer account info
- Quickly batch process personal checks, bank checks, ACH debit, or third party payments
- Unique checklist guided billing process
- Send traditional or e-mail bills
- Generate late notices, shut-off notices
- Let customers access their account 24/7 online
- Accept credit / debit card payments online
- Integrate with AMR and accounting systems
- Robust and customizable reporting
- Complete disaster recovery plan
Diversified can also handle billing, collection and customer service for you!
- Dealing with retirements or staffing issues? Let our billing staff fill the gaps or pick up the entire work load
- Billing? Of course. Payment processing and collections? Yup. Phones and customer service? You betcha.
- Looking for a more cost efficient solution for your entire office operation? Let us show you how much our current Service Bureau clients have saved.
Low monthly fees minimize up-front costs
- Forget huge license fees and capital budgets
- Use it on your existing LAN or server
- A robust, full-featured cloud based option
- No contracts
- Premium telephone support included
- A simple fee based on the number of customers billed
- Upgrade to Diversified Billing and enjoy our low monthly fee structure
Help getting started plus unlimited customer support
- Migrate your data into Diversified Billing? Gotcha covered.
- Training for you and your staff? Choose video conference or live on your site.
- On-going support for your staff? Friendly, unlimited and never a fee.
From a company with 25+ years of billing experience
- Diversified Billing’s roots go all the way back to IBM mini and mainframe computers.
- As the world changed, the engineering team migrated this robust software to the personal computer, to the local area network, and then to the cloud.
- All the while, adding up-to-date features like email billing, online payment processing, bank check reconciliation and interfaces to your accounting and meter reading systems.
- From software pros dedicated to meeting the billing needs of utilities.